Friday, April 1, 2011

Suh-Weet!

When I started this blog a few months ago, I really had no idea what to expect.  Would it just be my sister and a few friends checking it out now and then?  Would it be just another "mommy blog"?  Here I am, less than 6 months later, and I have gotten more than 10,000 pageviews.  TEN THOUSAND.  Now that it's really growing, I'd love to hit 10,000 a month, but I'm still SO excited that it's become something that people read.  BreakForMoms is currently ranked #3 in contest/giveaway blogs on TopMommyBlogs.com.  Please click on the banner below to help me move even higher in the rankings.  Thanks so much for your continued support!

UPDATE--I wrote this post 5 days ago, and I've already hit 11,000!  YAH!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on doing so well. I can't wait until I hit a milestone like that. I'm only at 600 pv. I really like the layout of your blog. No clutter. Easy to read.

http://www.MommyWriterHood.com