Monday, April 18, 2011

*Deep Breath*

Wow, what a weekend.  We closed on our new house on Thursday afternoon, started moving Friday, and I officially finished cleaning out the old house this morning.  I have moved a bazillion times (although this was the first time with TWO kids), and it's never a fun process.  The great news is that I LOVE our new home.  Granted, I will like it much better when it's organized and unpacked, but I'm so excited for the new place.  We have wonderful neighbors with little girls (for my little girls to play with), and much more space than we're used to having.  Did I mention I'm exhausted from packing, loading, unloading, cleaning, trying to find the toothpaste...

So pardon my blog from suffering a lack of attention the past few days.  More fun things will be added to it soon!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the new house! We're supposed to be closing in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. YIKES guess I should start packing!